Type content here...
Church can be an intimidating place to visit — especially if you don’t know what to expect. We invite you to experience what the gospel means at one of our Sunday worship services. You can engage with others as much as you want or remain anonymous if you prefer. We hope that you will experience the hope, love and joy that comes from a community of people who love Jesus.
What to expect at Salem
- Each service lasts 60 minutes
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from Lead Pastor Monty Mullenix
- Energetic worship music at our contemporary service at 8:45am in the Family Life Center
- Songs out of our hymnal and an adult choir at our traditional service at 11:00am in the Sanctuary
- Fun teaching for your kids and a safe and caring nursery for babies and toddlers
- ASL interpretation for the deaf at the 11:00am service
You will be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Salem Baptist Church. All you need to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself! Here’s what to expect:
We look for God’s love in our lives as the evidence that we have been truly worshiping Him. At Salem Baptist Church, worship is central to everything. Worship means learning to recognize God’s goodness while delighting to deepen in our responses. We'd love to have you join us at 8:45 for our contemporary worship service or 11:00am for our traditional service.
We believe that practical, relevant teaching is the catalyst for transformation in an individual's life. Scripture is inspired by God, completely accurate and our authority regarding Christian beliefs and the guide for Christian living.
We value Scripture—the Bible—as the basis for understanding who God is and how to orient our lives fully around Him. You can expect that each Sunday morning will include a set-aside time for hearing from Scripture, as well as practical teaching surrounding God's Word.